This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Delicious and creamy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Braid!
Many people look back on Christmas as a kid and remember the gifts. Bryan can clearly tell you the best gifts he got for Christmas, how old he was, the time he spent with it if it was a toy. They are vivid memories to him. Me? Those are not the aspects of Christmas that stand over to me. Sure there is the Christmas where I got a Crimp and Curl Cabbage Patch and watched my brother play with it more than I did, but it’s the family moments and decorations that stand out.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- White chocolate or a powedered sugar glaze for topping