Because I like to pay the bills while also offering you free material, I have included affiliate links in this post.
Celebrate Peter Pan with this Neverland Pirates Treasure Popcorn Mix!
Who is excited for PAN to come out today?! Is anyone heading to the theaters this weekend to see it? We are shipping out tomorrow – literally – on our cruise, so we’ll be waiting until we get back but I’m definitely excited to check it out. While I know it’s a very different take, I am hooked on Neverland. (pun intended) Bryan actually counted the number of Tinker Bells on our Christmas tree last year. It was over 5! It’s not just the Disney movie though; I love the book, the play, Finding Neverland, and definitely HOOK, too.
- 6-7 ounces white chocolate chips or white candy melts, melted
- 8-9 cups popped popcorn, lightly salted
- 1 small bag of Swedish Fish
- 1 small bag of Crocodile Gummy Candy
- 1 small bag of Gold Foiled Chocolate Coins
- Wilton Gum Paste and black food coloring