There are affiliate links to Amazon included in this post.
- How to Make Temporary Tattoos at Home for Divergent, Birthdays or anything else you love!
- I love classic literature, but my heart belongs to young adult lit. It’s a weakness of mine. I love diving into their worlds to see what is going to happen next. Where are all the horcruxes? Will they get out of the maze? Who will survive the games? What reckless thing will Tris do next? Will her and Four live happily ever after?
- Since the Insurgent DVD is coming out today (the second book/movie in the Divergent series), I thought I would mark the occasion with a fun new craft and show you how to make temporary tattoos for Divergent or anything that fits your fancy. Truly though, who doesn’t love a good Divergent craft?
- I am loving these DIY homemade tattoos! The Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper from Silhouette America is easy to use and you don’t need a Silhouette to use it. That’s right! You can make this craft even if you do not have the machine. You do need scissors though.
- Each packet comes with two white, glossy sheets of paper that’s similar to photo paper and two green-tinted sheets of adhesive. Since there are only two sheets of tattoo paper in each kit, I recommend getting the most out of each sheet. Since I was making these tattoos for only a few of us to give this paper a try, I did not necessarily fill up the paper. If I was making for a party, I would most likely have things in more organized rows with repeated images.
- Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Images for printing
- Program that allows you to mirror images for printing (even PicMonkey allows you to do this)
- InkJet Printer with photo paper setting
- Scissors or Silhouette machine
- Scraper or credit card to smooth any bubbles