I am really excited about this, everyone! I’m even more excited for it to start on Sunday so my husband can start opening his notes. (Bryan… if you are reading this, STOP! You promised.)
My blog would make it seem that Valentine’s Day is a big deal in our house, but it’s not really. It’s not about the holiday, at least. My husband and I really like spending time together and finding fun ways to grow our relationship or make the other person feel appreciated. For me, it is acts of service (Bryan going to the grocery store so I don’t have or getting the laundry done when I need it) and little acts of affection. For Bryan it’s quality time spent together and words of affection, so this project is perfect for him!
- Empty Picture Frame (mine is about 16×14)
- Push Pins or other device you can stick into the back of the picture frame to string the twine
- Bakers twine or another preferred string
- Paper in a few coordinating designs
- Template for Envelope or a mini envelope Silhouette Design (I used #69041)
- Washi Tape for Envelope closure