as many as you want.
Calories: Fat: Saturated fat: Carbohydrates: Sugar: Sodium: Protein:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⅓ cups unsweetened natural cocoa powder (100% cacao). I used Scharffen Berger.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) softened to room temperature. I used unsalted Irish butter which gives an extra rich flavor to the cookies.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, brought to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (make sure you don't use traditional semi-sweet)
- ½ cup peanut butter chips (you could use 1 cup if you really want a lot of peanut butter flavor, but I thought it overwhelmed it a bit)