I love clean eating, but I also love convenient eating. Life can be really busy and sometimes if it wasn’t for some convenient clean eating cupboard essentials, I would find myself stuck at mealtimes.
Keeping your cupboards stocked with food that you can quickly put together to make a meal is so useful. It can be the difference between eating clean or not on those days when you find yourself stuck for meal ideas.
This salad can be eaten for lunch or dinner, it’s ready in minutes and is so delicious and satisfying. Protein packed, this will keep you feeling full until your next meal. I used John West steamed, simply natural tinned mackerel, but you could use fresh smoked mackerel too.
- 2 handfuls Salad Leaves I used spinach and watercress
- 1 handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 tin or carton White Beans such as cannellini, butter beans or haricot beans
- 1 tin Natural Steamed Mackerel
- 1 pinch Chilli Flakes optional