I love creating healthier versions of every day family favourite meals, that is what this blog is all about. My boys love this pasta bake and I love a meal that I can throw together and bake in the oven. It gives me just enough time to clean up the kitchen and serve dinner in peace rather than the chaos I often create whilst cooking
Clean Eating Turkey Brown Rice Pasta Bake is gluten free, nutritious and delicious and a hit with all the family. Lets face it, who doesn’t like a pasta bake?
Budget Friendly Tip: You can make this meal stretch further by using up to double the amount of pasta and cheese. It will taste just as delicious but feed twice the amount of people.
- 1 teaspoon Oil of choice I use avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 small Carrot gated
- 500 grams Turkey Mince
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced/finely grated
- 3 Tablespoon Fresh Basil chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dried Italian Seasoning or dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder/Granuals
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder/Granuals
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2x390 gram Chopped Tomatos 2 cartons
- 300 grams Brown Rice Penne Pasta or wholewheat penne pasta
- 8 Tablespoons Organic Mature Cheddar Cheese grated