I’m on a Mexican roll this week with my Clean Eating Mexican Turkey Tacos and now these beautiful Fajitas! We all loved these! My 5 year old said “That was fantastic, can we have that again?” Followed by, “We’re definitely blogging that!” Bless him!
These really did taste great, but what I loved more than anything was putting all of the ingredients into the oven and then leaving it! Ahh, one pot meals make my life! Fuss free, healthy, delicious food ready in half an hour. Perfect! You could even prepare this in advance and leave it in the fridge until you are ready to cook it. The flavour would probably be even better!
- 2 Peppers I used one yellow and one orange - sliced
- 200 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 4 Chicken Breasts sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons Oil of choice I used olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder/Granuals
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder/Granuals
- 1/4 teaspoon Mild Chilli Powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Fine Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper