I know you guys have been very excited about these ever since I posted pictures of them on Facebook and Instagram and with Valentines Day right around the corner it is finally time to share the recipe! These muffins have been so much fun to create and honestly make a clean eating lifestyle 100% doable. If you can have a technically clean treat that tastes THIS good, then you just wont need to eat the refined version. Ever!
These cakes are rich and chocolatey, delicious warm from the oven with banana ice cream, or just cooled with fresh berries and a sneaky drizzle of organic cream (they are a treat after all!).
- 40 grams Coconut Oil or Organic Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Purée unsweetened
- 90 grams Whole Spelt Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacoa Powder or unsweetened cocoa powder like bournville
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs at room temperature if possible
- 6 Fresh Raspberries