These meatballs are AMAZING! Honestly, they are some of the tastiest things that have ever come out of my oven. Deeeelicious I tell you!
Its nice to make fabulous meals during this Christmas season but with all of the many people we plan to see and feed, sometimes it’s nice to have a break from the traditional roast or buffet and enjoy something simpler but equally as festive.
These will be a tradition in our house from now on but not just to be eaten around Christmas, they are far too good not to be enjoyed all year round. You can keep it lean this December whilst saving time and money with this perfectly fabulous festive creation. Give them a go, you will love them!
- 500 grams Turkey Mince thigh/leg mince is best
- 4 Tablespoons Onion super finely diced
- 50 grams Dried Cranberries chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt