We are coming towards the end of October and it is time to #pumpkinallthethings.
This bread is flavour packed, moist and delicious and would make the perfect little treat on a chilly afternoon with a warm cuppa. My boys love it for a breakfast treat and my eldest has even taken it to school for lunch.
I used a tin of Libby’s Pumpkin Puree for this recipe which you can purchase from Waitrose and Ocado (maybe Sainsburys or Tesco too) but if you couldn’t get hold of any you could make some from a fresh pumpkin.
- 200 grams Wholewheat Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mixed Spice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil or Organic Unsalted Butter Melted
- 4 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 150 grams Pumpkin Puree