This is what my autumn is going to look like. A beautiful bowl of golden, crisp, sweet oats crammed with deliciously toasted pecans. Yummy!
I cannot tell you how simple and easy this is to make. In less than half an hour you will have made a weeks worth of breakfast cereal, plus your house will smell amazing and the best part…. It doesnt use a lot of dishes so there wont be a lot of washing up to do either. (I honestly feel a little bit guilty that the beautiful jar of maple pecan crunch sitting on my kitchen side didn’t require an awful lot more work!).
- 200 grams Jumbo Oats
- 80 grams Rolled Oats regular porridge oats
- 140 grams Pecans broken into 2 or 3 pieces
- 1 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil melted
- 4 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup