This post is an entry for the #MorrisonsMum Summer Recipe eBook Challenge sponsored by Morrisons, which has recently cut prices on over a thousand every day products. Find out more here price checker tool
For this challenge I wanted to create a Light Summer Family Meal that was delicious, nutritious and easy to put together. I love making meals that only require a small amount of cooking, chopping and stirring.
This Clean Eating Greek Quinoa Salad can be ready in 20 minutes. It is vegetarian, gluten free and a great source of protein. Perfect for enjoying as a main meal or as a side to some chicken or fish.
- 180 grams Quinoa rinsed
- 500 ml Stock I used 500ml water and 2 teaspoons of bouillon stock powder
- 1/2 Cucumber diced
- 1/2 small Red Onion diced
- 200 grams Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 80 grams Black Olives halved or whole
- 100 grams Feta Cheese diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano