My husband is a big lover of Indian food. He loves spicy complex flavours and if the Clean Eating meal I have provided for him doesn’t quite hit the spot, he has been known to call the local Indian takeaway at 10pm for his spicy curry fix.
Not only does this mean that he spends money on a second meal of the evening, but I am the one who has to sit in the same room with him whilst he munches away on his Chicken Tikka Masala, wishing I had his metabolism!
So I am left with no other choice but to create spicy flavour packed curry dishes for him to enjoy at home. This Clean Eating Chicken Bhuna Curry is fresh, light and flavourful with a little heat but not too much that my little ones couldn’t enjoy it. My husband loves it and I think it could help to cure his late night Indian binges. Hurrah!
- 250 ml Stock
- 350 grams Mini Chicken Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Onion halved and chunky sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers any colours
- 2 Tomatoes halved then quartered
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced/finely grated
- 1 thumb size piece of Fresh Ginger peeled and finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon Mild Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Mild Chilli Powder or more if you like it hot
- 1/4 teaspoon Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 handful Fresh Coriander (Cilantro) chopped