I seriously love stuffed cookies and I haven’t made any new ones on this site for a while! What am I thinking? I am going to have to rectify that soon! Until then, I am going to share with you my super duper base “stuffed cookie” dough recipe, where the secret is to cut the butter amount in half so that the cookies doesn’t spread out all over the place and keeps those goodies baked inside!
Stuffing cookies full of the best sweets and treats is not new by any means.We have been putting everything we can into chocolate chip cookies since the Tollhouse recipe came out. Everyone who has whipped up their own chocolate chip cookie recipe has tried putting another ingredient in the middle of it.
- 2¼ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup of butter
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips to make choco chip cookies
- Your choice of treat: mini chocolate bars, Peanut Butter cups, etc.