This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Hillshire Farm, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #nohasslesavorymeal http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
With it's low-hands-on prep time and make-ahead convenience, Crustless Smoked Sausage & Spinach Quiche is a flavorfully delicious no-hassle meal the whole family will love! It's perfect for dinner, lunch, brunch, or breakfast.
As some of you who frequent The Kitchen is My Playground may know, my husband and I are thrilled to have recently welcomed a 5-year-old little girl into our family. She is the sweetest, and ... while we are certainly experiencing a whole new level of tired ... she is the light of our lives.
- 1 (14 oz.) Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, sliced in 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed & well-drained
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper