kosher recipes, kosher rice and pasta recipes, rosh hashanah and sukkot recipes, rosh hashanah pasta, salads, and lunch ideas
Even though most people I know are obsessed with their Rosh Hashanah menus, weeknight dinners still need to get onto the table.
Here’s a great pasta recipe that’s tasty for a dairy weeknight with some grilled salmon, OR if you really can’t help yourself, then chalk this up on your dairy holiday lunch menu for Rosh Hashanah or Sukkot!
Thank you Michelle Safdieh for emailing me this fabulous pasta dish!
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 cup med green olives, pittted
- 1 packed cup fresh basil leaves, washed and dried well
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper