Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner! As a party planner I would generally be talking about table settings with a twist football.. or some fabulous take on Super Bowl. But let’s be honest ladies, our boyfriends, husbands, brothers, etc.., aren’t about to gather ’round the table and have a civilized meal on super bowl Sunday. You’re more likely to find them slightly possessed and consumed with their flat screens. With that being said, I think Super Bowl Sunday calls for good times, informality, and best of all- comfort food.
Which brings me to this…
I hope you all enjoy this chili recipe. It’s one of my husbands favorite dishes and pairs best with rice, pasta, tortilla chips, hamburger buns, or eat it as is!
- What you will need for this Kosher Recipe
- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 – 8 Ounce cans of Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 1 – 8 Ounce Jar of Salsa
- 2 Cans Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 4 Tablespoons Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 Cup Beer
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder