This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is comfort food at its best. Layers of ham, chicken, and creamy white sauce make for one tasty dinner for your family or to bring in to someone.
I’m not even going to pretend that this is low cal. I had a ton of ham leftover from this ham and was trying to decide what to make. This lasagna recipe is creamy with ham, chicken, and a white sauce that pulls it all together. I immediately thought of my friends having babies and how I could bring them this. It’s one of those recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles (about 9 noodles)
- ½ cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1¾ cups warm milk
- 2½ cups rotisserie chicken, diced
- 8 ounces deli ham, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste