This Fruit Salsa is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. This will be a hit at your baby shower or any get together.
There are so many things I love about Disney World. The highlight for me is always at night on Main Street watching the fireworks and eating Apple Pie Caramel apples. We bought not ONE but TWO of them, at $8.95 a pop, just to make sure they tasted like the ones I make…and they do.
Here’s a refreshing fruit salsa that is perfect for BBQs, baby showers…you name it. I brought this to my friend’s baby shower and the hostess of the shower had made the exact same thing. What are the chances? I guess it must be that good. She said it was a pampered chef recipe but I found mine on http://www.allrecipes.com/ as one of their all-time highest ranked recipes.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor (I used strawberry)
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas (or use Stacy's cinnamon chips)
- melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon