Strawberry Mango Tequila Sunrise is a fun, healthy and organic way to enjoy this cocktail.
Earth Day is approaching next week and I think it’s great time to reflect on how you are living your life and dare I say carbon footprint on this earth.
I like to think I treat this planet kindly.
For starters, I don’t own a car – I take public transportation or walk wherever I need to go. In the case that I do need to go somewhere with a car I use a car sharing service.
I recycle and when I say recycle I mean everything. Little scraps of paper go into the paper basket. All the glass and plastic goes out and if I can I reuse the cute glass containers!
- 2 ripe mangoes, pitted and flesh scooped out
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1 heaping cup halved strawberries
- 4 ounces magno puree
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- ¾ ounces strawberry puree
- Strawberry and mango slices for garnish