This recipe for Football OREO Cookie Balls is a part of the #OREOCookieBalls campaign and has been compensated by #CollectiveBias. As always, all opinions are my own, and thank you for supporting the organizations that make it possible for me to continue to provide quality content to you!
Football OREO Cookie Balls – golden OREO cookie balls dipped in white chocolate and topped with football pretzels! Make these for game day!
It’s Football Week at The First Year!
Well, I guess football week actually started last Thursday when I posted peanut butter stuffed chocolate footballs. They are amazing!
- 1 package Golden OREOS
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 oz, softened
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or 1/2 package of vanilla candiquik)
- 3 tbsp vegetable shortening, to help melt the chocolate
- 1 bag football shaped pretzels
- 4 pieces of chocolate candiquik
- 2 tbsp vegetable shortening, to help melt the chocolate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp meringue powder
- 1/2 tbsp water