Our family went on vacation to San Diego a few weeks ago and stayed at the Omni San Diego Hotel. Normally a hotel is just the place you stay while you’re having fun elsewhere, but in this case, Omni San Diego was very much a highlight of our family vacation. We were so impressed with every aspect of this gorgeous hotel.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel or romantic escape, appreciate a great location, enjoy fabulous views, are a baseball fan, enjoy swimming on a rooftop deck, like superbly comfortable rooms and beds, and love to sit in the lap of luxury with top notch service – like us, you’ll fall in love with Omni San Diego. Come take a virtual tour and see for yourself.
- 3 November, 2014 Daring Gourmet Vacations: San Diego, California (Part I)
- 11 December, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Hotel Palomar, Westwood, California
- 17 November, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Paparazzi Ristorante, Los Angeles, California
- 30 September, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Alexis Hotel, Seattle
- 28 October, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Inn At The Market, Seattle, Washington