We just got back a couple of weeks ago from our family vacation to southern California. With a rambunctious 2 and 4 year old we were a little stressed at the thought of how it would all play out. But I’m happy to report we all made it back in one piece having had a ton of fun with lasting memories to treasure!
We had a blast in San Diego! Here is Part I of our adventures, featuring a couple of San Diego’s most popular family attractions.
We specifically chose to go in October for a couple of reasons: We figured with school back in session there would be fewer crowds and the weather is still great in October. We were pleased on both counts. And coincidentally we also came to find out that October happens to be “Kids Free” month in San Diego. We couldn’t believe everything that was on the list – during the entire month of October kids can enjoy free deals on over 100 attractions, including the world famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, over 30 museums, free public tours and transportation, free restaurant meals, and more!
- 17 November, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Paparazzi Ristorante, Los Angeles, California
- 29 October, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: BLVD 16, Westwood, California
- 3 September, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: The Musso & Frank Grill, Hollywood’s Oldest Restaurant
- 23 October, 2014 Seattle’s Pike Place Market: A Virtual Tour and History
- 30 September, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Alexis Hotel, Seattle