We live less than an hour from Seattle and it’s always been one of our favorite date night destinations. My husband and I recently took a couples overnight trip and stayed at Seattle’s highly acclaimed Inn At the Market which is literally right next to Pike Place Market, its namesake. The following morning we took a stroll through the market and I grabbed my camera to capture some pictures of this historic market to share with you. Come join us for a virtual tour of this world famous market and learn a little about its fascinating history.
- 28 October, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Inn At The Market, Seattle, Washington
- 30 September, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Alexis Hotel, Seattle
- 12 September, 2014 Daring Gourmet Getaways: Westin Bellevue Hotel + A Day of Bellevue Food Fun
- 28 March, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Katie Downs Tavern & Eatery, Tacoma
- 3 November, 2014 Daring Gourmet Vacations: San Diego, California (Part I)