My husband and I recently went on a couple’s getaway to Los Angeles. I had scoped out a few restaurants in advance and the one that stood out to me most was the historic Musso & Frank Grill, the oldest restaurant in Hollywood. It first opened it’s doors in 1919 and has been referred to as “the genesis of Hollywood.” Dining at The Musso & Frank Grill was one of the highlights of our trip and is among the most unique and fascinating restaurants we have visited.
Let me take you on a virtual tour of the restaurant that has been listed in the book 1000 Places to See Before You Die.
- 29 October, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: BLVD 16, Westwood, California
- 17 November, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Paparazzi Ristorante, Los Angeles, California
- 1 May, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Indochine Asian Dining Lounge, Tacoma
- 14 March, 2014 #MyHomeTownGuide – 5 Fabulous Tacoma Eats!
- 28 March, 2014 The Daring Gourmet Dines Out: Katie Downs Tavern & Eatery, Tacoma