If you’re on a mad dash to find a last minute recipe for Easter brunch this weekend, or perhaps it’s just a mad dash to figure out tonight’s dinner, this Spinach and Feta Quiche is the solution to both. It’s simple and to the point, yet also beautiful and delicious. Plus, you can’t ever go wrong when a combo of eggs, greens, and cheese are involved.
Quiche is one of those meals that sort of does it all. And, has it all. It’s always a hit at breakfast and brunch. Serve it with a salad or a small bowl of soup, and you’ve got a nice dinner. And the leftovers? Well, whether you dive right in and eat them cold, or take a few minutes to warm them up, you’ve got a satisfying lunch.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- ice water
- For the filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, defrosted & drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese