Let’s forget that it’s bikini season, and dive into an absolutely indulgent, ohh-mmmm-geee-worthy dessert. Are you with me?
S’mores…total summer essential. Ice cream…an even bigger summer essential. Brownies…forget summer essential, these are an all the time essential.
Are you seeing where I’m going with this? These three are joining forces for the ultimate summer dessert….S’mores Brownie Sundaes.
S’mores essentials….graham cracker bottom, a rich block of chocolate, melty marshmallow and a graham cracker top! Check, check, check and check! This sundae has it all.
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups cream, divided
- 1 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- For the Brownies
- 5 full graham crackers, plus more for crumble topping
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 7 ounces best quality bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar