If you don’t look forward to Cinco De Mayo THE ENTIRE year…you might be reading the wrong blog! :) We love a good margarita around here! Creating fun and unique margaritas is one of the biggest perks of this job, and I’ve spent many hours doing just that! Some previous favorites have been Cherry Limeade Margaritas, Clementine Margaritas, Beergaritas (college flashback) and of course my BBQ favorite, Strawberry Margarita Punch. I’ve even gone so far as to make Margarita Guacamole and Margarita Popsicles! It’s safe to say, I love margaritas.
- 3 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. pulp free orange juice
- 6-8 strawberries, thinly sliced (plus more for garnish)
- 2 Jalapeno slices, diced (plus more for garnish)
- 1 oz. Agave In The Raw
- Juice from 3 limes (or about 2 ounces)
- coarse sea salt for rim of glasses
- *note: to make spicier, leave the seeds in the jalapeño slices. If you want a more mild zip to your drink, take the seeds out.