Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Fruit Pizzas made with creamy white chocolate frosting, Spring is here!
It’s almost APRIL. Spring is here. It’s time for BBQs and lemonade. And fruit pizza. But I need to make them with a twist. A chocolate chip cookie twist. Want one?So…I topped chocolate chip cookies with a creamy white chocolate frosting, and then some fruit. Girl math tells me that because these are topped with lots of fresh fruit, that means that they’re healthy. Just go with it!
These are the perfect thing to take to all of those Spring BBQs I know you’re attending. They’re easy, delicious, and different. Try to eat just one. I dare you!
- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies (use your favorite recipe or our favorite store-bought refrigerated dough)
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup half and half
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced kiwi
- (note: you can use any fruit you want! These are just suggestions)