A Homemade Bellini Bar is a beautiful and delicious (and EASY) way to dress up any party!
Spring is around the corner!! Although I can think of little else besides our trip to Rome/Barcelona (4 DAYS!), I know that I’m also excited for parties on our deck. I had to beg Pat for a long time to get the deck just how I wanted. And then I had to beg for the furniture I wanted :). Now that I have it exactly how I want…WE NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE OVER!! Pat can grill out, and I’ll make this Homemade Bellini Bar. Anyone want to come over?Let’s be honest, I love anything with sparkling wine. Bellinis are a serious favorite. Fruity, pretty, girly, yum. Classic Bellinis are made with peaches, but you can make them with any fruit puree. Isn’t that fun!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen whole strawberries
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen pineapple slices
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen blackberries
- Note: you can use any type of fruit you like best. I liked the above flavors, 16 ounces of any fruit will work great!)
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar, divided
- 5 cups water, divided
- Prosecco or Sparkling Water (Sparkling Water is a great option if you want non-alcoholic drinks!)