Raise your hand if you’re a HUGE fan of Girl Scout Cookies. Especially Thin Mints. I…cannot…get…enough. Which is bad for my waistline. Solution? These Skinny Mint Chocolate Parfaits! (Skinny) Girl Scout Cookies in a glass!
It doesn’t matter when you eat these; breakfast, dessert, anytime in between, they’re delicious. Great for kids too. You can easily leave out the food coloring if you want, it will taste the same. I really wish I hadn’t already devoured all of these!
I’m so honored to have this recipe featured in Albertson’s newsletter, The Weekly Nibble! You can find all sorts of delicious healthy recipes for every occasion there. Check it out! There are other fab recipes there too :)
- 1 package (3.9 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 6-8 drops green food coloring
- Optional: dark chocolate mint cookies (Grasshoppper cookies, crushed)
- For garnish:
- extra whipped topping, chocolate shavings, crushed chocolate mint cookies & mint leaf