So, as it turns out: I’m not super woman after all.
It’s been a month since my last blog update, and the lack of posts have been nagging at my subconscious.
But I’m not the type to post random stuff for the sake of it. I work from inspiration so that I can pass it on to you. However, sometimes, ‘other things’ take over and it can be tricky to find a balance. I’ve been caught up in a whirlwind of life stuff, work, wrangling kids, and sadly still grieving the passing of someone very close to my heart.
- 1 small butternut squash
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of leek, white and light green parts only, washed and trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- handful of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- handful of fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped (the more the merrier)
- splash of pure maple syrup