This fresh, flavorful, summery salad gives new meaning to a mixed-fruit bowl. Sweet peach and plum, savory avocado, crunchy cucumber, some earthy herbs, and a bright, citrusy dressing come together for a light, refreshing salad to serve alongside a main dish or simply enjoy as a tasty lunch all by itself.
Either way, I think you’ll like the combination of flavors and textures. I topped it off with some roasted pumpkin seeds for a crunchy, salty finish.
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large firm-ripe peach, cut into half-inch pieces
- 1 large plum, cut into half-inch pieces
- 1 large firm avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into half-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup small-diced seedless cucumber
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup small cilantro sprigs
- 2 tbsp small mint leaves
- 2 tbsp roasted, salted pumpkin seeds