These healthy three ingredient chocolate muffins are rich, dark, moist and have a gooey centre- Everything you want in a muffin! These flourless muffins are also gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free and have a tested vegan option too!
I actually think my teeth are greedy.
Most people I’ve spoken to are usually one of several teams-
Team Milk Chocolate.
Team Dark Chocolate.
Team White Chocolate.
Team ‘I don’t like chocolate.’
I, however, am on team greedy and proud of it.
When it comes to chocolate, I don’t discriminate. White chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks and dairy free milk chocolate morsels are all common ingredients in many of my recipes. I love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, dark chocolate cakes and well….this recipe is living proof that all forms can co-exist together….until I eat it.
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice (I used homemade nutella)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used standard but tried it with dark and it's AMAZING)
- 3 large eggs (see notes for tested vegan directions)
- 2 T + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- Melted dairy free chocolate (optional)