The most delicious “healthy” fudge you’ll ever have based off cashew and coconut flavours- Paleo, vegan, dairy free and gluten free options, it’s the perfect snack or after dinner treat with an optional protein boost! No baking required!
I should rename this post to ‘How to potentially convert colleagues into enemies’ or something along those lines.
I am grateful to have friends, family and colleagues whom are willing to be taste testers on many of my recipes. Scrap that- All my recipes. I know how all of us have different tastes and my level of sweetness may be too much for others, and visa versa. That is why I always ensure at least 3-4 other people try my recipes before I post it because quality control is important…except for pancakes. I make the judgement call for those.
- 1 1/4 cups coconut flour, sifted
- 4 scoops of paleo protein powder, vanilla flavoured (for vegan option- I used a brown rice vanilla)
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4- 3/4 cup cartoned coconut or almond milk* (PLEASE SEE NOTE)
- Sweetener of choice
- 1 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup cartoned coconut or almond milk
- Other- Shredded coconut for dusting