These Cheesy Ranch Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side for your summer meals. Tender roasted potatoes with Parmesan, Romano, and Cheddar cheeses, coated with creamy ranch dressing, and topped with more cheese. What’s not to love?
Even though the kids have been off of school for nearly two weeks, I still feel we haven’t gotten into our usual lazy summer mode yet. It seems most of the days have been busy. Days like that call for really easy, quick meals, like these Cheesy Roasted Ranch Potatoes. They were a perfect side to some grilled steak the other night.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) gluten free ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) crushed gluten-free crackers (I used Breton Original with Flax)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped chives or onion green for garnish (optional)