Piping hot Gluten Free Popovers, or Yorkshire Puddings, are perfect served with a spoon of your favourite jam, or beside your Sunday roast.
A few years ago, on my first visit to the Nordicware factory outlet store in Minneapolis, I picked up a beautiful Popover Pan. I had never even had a popover before, much less a gluten free one, but that didn’t stop me, I just knew that I had to have that pan. I love any kind of kitchen gadgets, bowl, or bake ware, so it was hard to not bring home one of everything from the factory outlet store.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) milk, room temperature
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (160 g) white rice flour
- 1/3 cup (68 g) sweet rice flour
- 3 tablespoons (24 g) tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) xanthan gum