What if you could make hamburgers for your whole family in a matter of minutes, without dirtying your stove or having to light a grill? That’s the beauty of this game-changing recipe from Molly Stevens and her latest book, “All About Roasting.” I’ve been a huge fan of Molly Stevens ever since I bought her [...]
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for lining the pan
- 2 pounds ground beef, preferably chuck
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 6 toasted hamburger buns, English muffins, split focaccia, or slices of other favorite bread
- Your favorite hamburger toppings: sliced Swiss or cheddar cheese (I like blue cheese!), sliced tomato, lettuce, sliced onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc.