Jamaican Banana Fritters
Filed under: Recipes
There’s a thing in my house that when you have ripe old bananas either you make banana bread or banana fritters. These delicious tasty treats can be eaten morning, noon, or night, as a snack or as dessert. These fritters are so easy to make and will satisfy any craving you may have.
So if you have a few of these bananas lying around your hose… don’t toss them, put them to GREAT use! Enjoy!
Peel and mash the ripe bananas. Beat egg, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup Milk
- Cinnamon Sugar for sprinkling on top