Now that we bought our king bed and I’m prepping for it to come, I’ve been looking at all these bedding sets and swooning over them. It’s kind of like waiting for a baby to arrive – the whole nesting part and buying all these cute clothes for the baby – except I’m sure getting a bed delivered is FAR different from delivering a baby. Do you like that I just compared delivering a baby to delivering a bed & mattress set? It’s SORT OF similar. Ok, fine. It’s not, BUT the whole buying stuff in preparation is similar. You just want to put it on them so bad but you gotta wait. That’s how I feel right now. There’s all these cute bedding sets that would go perfectly well with our color palette but I can’t make that purchase yet because I’d just kill myself by staring at it every day.
- 6-7 large flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 4 small bell peppers (various colors for visual appeal, optional)
- ½ large onion, diced
- ½ cup whole milk mozzarella
- Slices of muenster cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste