Cowboy Hash Skillet with a spicy Chorizo sausage, eggs and potatoes and so perfect for a weekend brunch.
I don’t make a lot of breakfast dishes on this blog. Not because I don’t love breakfast, but mainly because my weekend mornings are my super lazy mornings. I lie in bed until I feel like a pile of worthlessness and then continue lying in it until I force myself to roll out of bed and by then, it’s probably 11am and if I were to whip up breakfast, it’d already be time for lunch. I guess that’s why they call it brunch..
- 3 large potatoes, washed and cut into ½ inch cubes (it's up to you if you want to peel them, I didn't because it gives it a more rustic look)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb. chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 4 large eggs (one egg for each skillet hash)
- Salt and pepper, to taste