Green Curry Coconut Chicken Soup a hearty, delicious, and tasty meal.
Please just smash your face into that soup. Ok, that probably isn’t the best idea but it’s so delicious and creamy that you might be tempted to do it!
I unintentionally have everything GREEN going up this week. Like, I really didn’t plan it to be this way. I initially only had 1 green thing that’s going up on Friday but then every dish I have this week is green too (which I just realized after looking at my editorial calendar). I’m just so awesome like that. Did you know green is my least favorite color, too?
- 2-3 tbsp. green curry paste (depends on how spicy you like it, start with 2, then go up)
- 1 14.5 oz. can of coconut milk
- 1 14.5 oz. can of baby corn (whole or diced)
- 4-5 chicken tenderloins or 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lime