Oreo Cheesecake Bars are a decadent dessert that will win you over with the first bite!
This is a tower of guilt.
A tower that I want to take down.
You guys. Every person who I have given this to try has told me, “I feel guilty eating this.”
As you should, but one bite of this will have you HOOKED.
Imagine shoving 12 Oreo’s in your mouth (is that possible?) and chugging milk at the same time. This is like an Oreo explosion in your mouth. It’s like a cookies and creme milkshake in bar form.
- *For the crust:
- 23 Oreo cookies (the whole cookie - icing and all!)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- *For the cheesecake:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 6 tbsp. sour cream, room temperature
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 12 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped (the whole cookie - icing and all!)