The other day on facebook I asked you what kind of recipes you’d like to see on ST&M this year. I know I can’t please everyone, and I want to stay true to the recipes I like to make for my family (and recipes I actually eat), but I do want to make things you guys will like too. Hopefully something for everyone!
One fan requested absolutely no desserts! I’m so sorry but that’s just not going to happen. Because, well, I live for sweets. Eat them daily (almost). “Sweet” is in this blog’s name. So the sweets stay!
- 2 large chicken breasts (or 6-8 chicken tenders) **mine were frozen
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (11 oz) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (15 oz) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro for garnsih
- 1 1/2 cups milk