Sweet Life Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Knorr®. Thank you for supporting the brands I collaborate with to bring you exciting new recipes.
Quick and Easy Burrito Bowls
Are you ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? I know I am!
The chilly air is gone and the bright and festive days are here to stay! It’s time to enjoy another great South Texas Summer!
Cinco de Mayo is a day to observe Mexico’s victory in the Battle of Puebla. The holiday has taken on a new meaning in recent years, with families coming together to celebrate the culture, colors, and food of Mexico.
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 1 15oz can of reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Monterrey jack
- ½ cup fresh pico de gallo