Sweet Life Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with La Lechera. As a member of the La Lechera Team I am happily spreading the word about La Lechera. Thank you for supporting the brands I collaborate with to bring you exciting new recipes.
Mini Mexican Chocolate Cheesecakes with Fresh Berries
Springtime is all about trying new things and exploring the world with fresh eyes. Celebrate Spring by creating new memories in the kitchen with your little ones.
When I had kids, I knew that I wanted to share my love of cooking with them, and baking was the perfect way to get them started since they could be really hands on. I still bring my little ones to the counter and have them help me measure ingredients, stir the batter and fill the baking pan with all of the deliciousness that we created together.
- 24 wafer cookies
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 envelope (.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can La Lechera sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup La Lechera dulce de leche
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Fresh mint for garnish