This delicious pancake recipe is from Martha Stewart Living.
It uses part flour and part cornmeal and it is goooood.
July is one of my favorite issues of the year.
The recipe wasn't in this month's, but I wanted to include it because it's so beautiful!
Here are the pancakes fresh off the griddle, with warm juicy blueberries.
First I spread orange honey butter on them, using orange juice that has been reduced until it is thickened.
And then top them off with whipped cream, berries, and cinnamon maple syrup with pecans.
Happy 4th of July!!!
Blueberry-Cornmeal Pancakes - Martha Stewart Living
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus more for griddle
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) blueberries