Creamy Keto, Low Carb, Sugar-Free Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is a must make this Summer!
This keto cookies & cream ice cream is smooth, creamy, and airy. You can easily make it at home and get soft ice cream with tons of air incorporated even without churning – no ice cream maker required!
Please welcome Martina from Ketodiet Blog who has graciously provided this beautiful recipe today while I am traveling with my family on our Cross Country Trip!
Hi everybody! My name is Martina and I live in the UK. I love food, science, photography and creating new recipes. I am a firm believer of low-carb living and regular exercise. As a science geek, I base my views on valid research and I have first-hand experience of what it is to be on a low-carb diet. Both are reflected on my blog, in my apps and book.
- 2 cans coconut milk (800 ml/ 27.4 fl oz)
- ½ cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve(80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- ½ cup almond flour (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
- ¼ cup granulated Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee, softened
- 2 ½ cups heavy whipping cream (600 ml/ 20 fl oz)
- 1 recipe Condensed milk (recipe above)
- 1 recipe Chocolate Cookie (recipe above)