This Low Carb White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is made without sugar or dairy and is the creamiest, healthiest and most festive fudge for the holiday season!
If you happen to be a fudge lover this peppermint fudge will be your next favorite Holiday treat. Believe or not, it’s DAIRY FREE, but oh so creamy!
I adapted this recipe from my White Chocolate Fudge recipe I posted last year, changed up just a few ingredients to create this festive fudge for this holiday season!
Just a few sprinkles of sugar-free crushed candy canes and you’ve got a pretty easy treat to bring to a friends house or family party for the holidays. But if you’re not a fan of peppermint just make my white chocolate fudge recipe and add some Christmas colored sprinkles.
- 4 ounces (115g) cacao butter
- 1 can (13.5 ounce) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (106g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (134g) soft coconut butter
- 1/2 cup (55g) vanilla protein powder (I used Jay Robb's)
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener (I used confectioners)
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp peppermint stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- crushed sugar-free candy canes for garnish